Running Hiatus

For those who had been asking me, the answer is YES. I haven't been running lately, mainly because I've started to take swimming lessons and there was a problem with my gym membership. Supposedly tomorrow, rather today (its 12:10) would be my running comeback from a month long hiatus. Unfortunately though i had the worst case of cough and sniffles - so bye bye run rio leg 2 :(

I'm just happy though that i was able to donate a tree and that I've already used the singlet more than 5 times hehehe. I'm hoping to get back to my running routine by tues (sana talaga magaling nako by then) as we are starting the month of June and i could go to gold's gym again. I also hope to continue swimming (sana makahanap ako ng place) - i might enroll again for advance 2 freestyle and butterfly. :)


That's it for now. Ill upload swimming pics soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment