Pikermi Wall

I started training for the SG Pikermi somewhere around June and even though my training had been derailed more that a couple of times due to flu, travel, etc, I somehow still managed to struggle through it. Now however that im nearing the last part of my training program, i feel like i've hit the wall... I normally run in the gym due to the restrictions of our working hours but lately going to the gym is becoming a chore. Running is still fun. Everytime im on the threadmill or im on the road, i still fell like im on fire and i could run forever but the actual travel to the gym or running spot is killing me. I dislike it so much to the point that i sometimes would rather miss the workout than wake up, take a shower, dress up and drive for 2 hours to the gym. Oh bummer, 2 hours to and fro, thats 4 hours of my life a day that i could have done something else... like maybe sleep.

I havent trained for 3 days mostly because i havent been getting much sleep lately. Partly because i feel so lazy and tired.

Ohhh inspiration please come to me... :(
===============================================

On a much lighter note:

I've just reserved a spot on Jamie's TBR Dream Marathon Run - This will be on March 20, 2011. (Yey! just after my birthday!)  Hopefully the training they would do woul lift up my mood and help me break the wall. Let's hope they pick me to join the chosen few hehehe..

c'est la vie!

2 comments:

Ricky Gamboa said...

hey! you have to train! half mary is no joke. do some body complexes if you can't go to the gym. =)

deemenrunner said...

TBR Dream Marathon! >.<

Sana makapasok tayo!

Post a Comment