RUN for Wellness

The Unilab Run for Wellness was scheduled 2 weeks after my Century Tuna Run. Same venue, same route and i ran the same distance of 3km. So basically this was just a repeat of my Century Tuna Run, it was a chance for me to maybe correct my mistakes.

My Race Adjustments:
1. I didn't overeat before leaving the house for the race.
2. I arrived early w/c gave me enough time to do the stretches
3. I aready know the route so i know what to expect
4. I left my towel and bottle in the car
5. I rested well before the race

the result: I ran a bit faster than my first 3k Run :)

(Official Time) - 25:53
(Chip Time) - 23:26

If only my official time is the same with my chip time, I would have been in the upper bracket of the rankings. But since I was in the middle of the pack there was a noticeable 3 min delay. However I'm very happy with this run, and i did obviously improved a lot. :)

*after crossing the finish line still breathing hard from my adrenalin rush, someone tapped me at the back and said, "how was your run?". When i turned it was Coach Rio, beaming in his friendly smile and I politely answered, "It was great coach.." :)

Here are some photos from the RUN.


buying water before the race to hydrate


with my office friends before the run


My Photovendo Shot



having my picture taken with coach rio at the finish line :)
====================================
Just like the Century Tuna, i consider this one to be a well planned running event. The results were released a day after the run. The photovendo and runpix were also released the same week.

My Rating: Just like the century tuna this race is awesome! specially since i got a really good photovendo shot hahaha!

I'm giving this race 5 Paws


0 comments:

Post a Comment