Sennheiser MX85 Sport II

ITEM REVIEW

I bought the Sennheiser MX85 sport II as a reward for finishing the Century Tuna Race. Safe to say, I'm happy with this earphone.

The design is a little weird and takes a bit of getting use to. It features a little extension that fits right in the folds of your ear. Its very comfy round the edges, but it could also make your ear hurt if worn incorrectly. It includes ear adapters of different sizes so you could adjust accordingly.

The earphone is sweat proof and water proof. Perfect for sports and in my case running.

Bass is decent and not too overpowering. If you're looking for the BUM BUM BUM feeling in your ear then this might not be the one for you.

The earphones however is a bit pricey. It costs $60 from apple store. Other than id say that its a very good buy.

Note on the sweat proof feature: so far it hadn't corroded yet, considering that my sweat is very acidic. What i noticed though is the slight discoloration of the chord because i wear it on my inner shirt. Other than that, its still in tip top shape. :)

my rating: 4 paws

0 comments:

Post a Comment